This represents a superb opportunity to join a successful IFA firm.
Their core beliefs are treating clients, staff, product providers and business partners honestly, professionally and with integrity.
The partners are now looking for a talented individual to assume overall responsibility for the effective day to day running of the practice.
- Audit all documentation that they use to ensure it is up to date
- Oversight of the review process
- Assist in checking/updating all procedures, including research, investment committee
- Investigate and report on any complaints
- Deal with Reporting to the FCA (Gabriel Returns etc)
- Carry out file checks for business written
- Monitor CPD for R.I.s
- First point of contact and offer support to the Paraplanners and Administrators
- Give guidance to advisers on any issues of compliance
- Carry out any specific training required (Money Laundering for example)
- Carry out 1:1s with Advisers, Paraplanners and Administrators
- Attend board meetings
Diploma qualified or working towards
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented, professional senior operations professional from a private client wealth management/IFA background to take a highly visible and responsible role in a successful business and forge a career defining opportunity.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.