- Posted 30 May 2022
- Salary£65000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent benefits package
- DisciplineFinancial Services
A rare opportunity has arisen within this Chartered wealth planning firm with offices in central Glasgow.
We are looking for an experienced IFA to take over a fully established client bank.
The clients will require:
- Investment and portfolio construction
- Cashflow planning and modelling
- Pension and retirement planning
- Inheritance tax and estate planning
- Capital protection
- Life planning and goal setting
A specialist Independent Financial Planning practice with a long-standing reputation in the market they are looking to scale and further grow their Advisory team.
You will be supported by a fully complemented Support and Paraplanning team that works closely with the IFAs to provide the best financial advice for their legacy clients.
You will require Level 4 Diploma qualified with up to date SPS, preferably Chartered Financial Planner or working towards and have a proven experience writing significant levels of business.
In return you will receive an excellent salary and bonus package.