- Posted 14 March 2023
- Salary£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits + bonus
- Job type Flexible / Work From Home
- DisciplineGeneral Insurance
In-House Insurance Manager
Ever wanted to apply your insurance broking skills somewhere that you feel you are actually making a difference to the world?
This FTSE 100 organisation are at the forefront of creating a more sustainable world for us all to live in.
Through cutting edge renewables projects, the vision is to reduce our carbon footprint and to make the world a better place.
Here you'll be playing your own part in this by joining their UK based insurance team who manage all aspects of the global insurance program.
More about the role…
Working either remotely or in one of the key Scottish offices, you'll work in close conjunction with the Head of Insurance to help administer all aspects of the complex global insurance requirements.
Day to day you'll be….
- Supporting the design, service and placement of the main global property and casualty focused insurance requirements
- Working closely with key broking and underwriting contacts both in London and globally
- Run the policy management and invoicing work to manage premium payments, spend and recording work
- Involved in supporting the Lead Insurance Managers with global governance processes and helping shape process improvements both in the UK and globally
- Managing key survey work linking in exciting project which impacts main areas of the insurance programe
Are you the right fit?
You'll be currently working in the commercial or corporate broking, ideally with larger scale client work either globally or in the UK.
You'll have a genuine curiosity to work in the client side and understand the huge benefits for your career that this perspective on insurance will give you.
You'll have a good balance of technical understanding across property and casualty insurance combined with a natural ability to deal with internal and external stakeholders such as project managers and underwriters.
If you have some experience in construction insurance that would be great although you'll have loads of training here if not.
More about the package…
- You'll receive a base salary of up to £45,000
- Performance related bonus
- Option to work either remotely or hybrid in the two main Scottish hubs
- Benefits include 34 days holiday entitlement, enhanced maternity/paternity leave, discounted healthcare
To register your interest, get in touch with Stuart McKenna at IDEX Consulting
Following your briefing call with IDEX, it's a simple two stage interview process done either virtually or in person depending on your location.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.