- Posted 23 May 2023
- Salary£50000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits
- LocationBasford, Stoke-on-Trent
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinancial Services
Independent Financial Planner
I am currently looking for an experienced Independent Financial Planner to join an award-winning Chartered Financial Planning firm in Stoke on Trent. The role is salaried with benefits and un-capped earnings opportunity.
You will receive full support from a fantastic paraplanning and adviser support team. You will have access to new leads from their Business Development team in addition to a client bank to service and grow.
They are a client centric business who pride themselves on their advice and service, helping clients plan for a life well-lived. Additionally, they support their colleagues with their own growth and development and have attained the Investors in People Gold award for the 4th time.
- Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning is a pre-requisite
- CAS and Current Statement of Professional Standing
- Experience as a practicing financial planner
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
For more information please contact Graeme Hyland