Executive Director & Regional Manager
Junior Financial Planner
Hybrid - With some travel to the Edinburgh office
up to £45k + Bonus
We are working on an excellent opportunity for a Financial Planner to join a growing financial planning firm as a hybrid based desk based financial adviser. Delivering excellent financial planning, advice and service to clients. This role is home based but you should be within a commutable distance to Edinburgh as there will be requirements for you to go into the Edinburgh office.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold CAS
- Level 4 Diploma qualified.
- Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel and Databases.
- Desire to be a successful Financial Planner
Your role will include but will not be limited to:
- Generate new client enquiries and generates advice income from these.
- Convert the client leads (roughly 2-3 a week average case size £500k)
- Undertake sales and marketing activity in line with local/regional/ national plans.
- Work to achieve or exceed annual new business revenue target.
- Provide expert independent advice to designated clients.
- Maintenance of 'Fit and Proper' status through continuous professional development, suitable development opportunities and maintenance of SPS.
- Evidence and maintain knowledge of company policies, processes and guidance.
- Ensure that client advice and reports are compliant with company processes and regulatory requirements.
- Use standard template documentation approved by the company
- Ensure technical knowledge and general industry knowledge is always maintained.
- Delivery of a positive client service experience to ensure appropriate client outcomes, client journey and client communication
- Speed of response/turnaround time in accordance with service standards set out in procedures and clients kept appropriately appraised.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with external professional connections (ensuring appropriate agreements in place) to develop additional business opportunities.
- Use objectives to focus on key business areas.
- Highlight personal training needs to ensure a consistent level of service is offered to the business.
This role would suit someone who has some paraplanning experience as there will be an expectation of templated reports to be completed. Someone who has worked within a new business environment and is driven to become a successful Adviser. This company will provide you will all of the tools, will allow you to progress your career into a face to face role within Private or Corporate clients!
For further information on this financial adviser opportunity! Please click apply