- Posted 20 June 2022
- Salary£20000 - £26000 per annum + Benefits
- DisciplineFinancial Services
We are working with a chartered financial planning firm in the South of Bristol looking to expand their administration and Paraplanning team. This role would be suited to someone who has experience within financial services administration looking to progress into a paraplanning role.
As a Junior Paraplanner you will play a crucial role in ensuring that the advice that the firm provides is backed up by high levels of accuracy and efficiency, together with comprehensive research. The responsibilities of the role include:
- Involved in writing basic templated reports
- Researching products
- Liaising extensively with clients, providers and professional connections by telephone and in writing
- Preparing client review packs ahead of meetings, including preparing client valuations and sourcing fund/investment information
- Preparing post-review client correspondence and paperwork
- Maintaining client, compliance and research records in line with office procedures and compliance policies
- Submitting new business and transactions for existing business, mostly via online systems
- Following up new business/transaction submissions through to completion, chasing as necessary and checking work carried out by providers
Technical knowledge of investments, pensions and protection would be advantageous for this position.
Full support with industry qualifications is offered and indeed actively encouraged. Career progression is something that they will fully support you with as they only promote within!
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established team with a growing client base. In return for your skills and experience, you can expect a highly competitive salary with the potential for bonuses, together with a non-contributory pension scheme, group life cover, group PHI and 25 days holiday per year (plus Bank Holidays).
For further information on this role please click apply!