About Our Client
A nationally acclaimed leading Financial Services business who provide services in Financial Planning and Wealth Management.
The change team is responsible for the design and implementation of change across the group supporting the companies vision and strategic goals.
This lead position will work collaboratively across clients, advisers and colleagues to deliver strategic change initiatives.
About The Role
The successful Lead Business Change Manager will be responsible for:
- Building strong relationships with business leaders and stakeholders to design and deliver group wide projects and initiatives
- Working with a digital transformation team and partner solution providers to ensure relevant change management and testing activities
- Consulting and coaching change team members
- Aligning changes to ways of working resulting from the project across different business areas
- Informing and supporting communications through developing the vision and case for change, ensuring alignment with the project business case
- Managing benefits realisation through defining and measuring change metrics and monitoring progress
- Identifying and analysing business change risks and preparing risk mitigation tactics
- Defining change management and agile delivery method, processes and tools to deliver a strategic change agenda
Ideally, this opportunity will suit an individual from a Financial Services or Professional Services background with experience delivering end-to-end change projects and lead responsibilities.
The successful candidate will also demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills to support and influence others in achieving common goals
- Ability to demonstrate a sound knowledge in change management principles and methodology, with experience of implementing design thinking process for creative problem solving
- Ability to build strong relationships with the initiative and analytical approach to solving problems
- Great organisational, project, and time management skills
- Proficiency in business management, statistics, analytics
- Knowledge of models and forecasting.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary, bonus and an excellent benefits package, joining a friendly and inclusive culture.
Hybrid office/ home flexible working.