Are you an experienced Leadership Development Trainer?
Would you like to join a dynamic and fast growing, training solutions provider.
This role will be responsible for developing and delivering our leadership and management skills.
Training proposition, to our ever-growing client list and industry Partners.
The role will work alongside our clients to determine their learning needs and support the develop of instructor led development programmes.
The company is a ILM centre and therefore leadership programmes are often accredited or formal industry recognised qualification awards.
The role requires the support of delegates through the ILM qualification process including assignment briefing and giving performance feedback.
You will be experienced in both 'in person' and virtual facilitation, delivering a broad range of business skills topics across a broad range of experienced and aspiring leaders and Managers.
Financial services or insurance related industry exposure would be preferable, but not essential.
Previous leadership experience would be valuable together with coaching and leadership/management qualifications.
The role works with a close-knit team of Directors, Training Development Managers and the digital and marketing team.
We continue to develop our digital and instructor led programme content and therefore content design and creation experience would be desirable.
The successful candidate will possess an engaging and dynamic approach to deliver highly effective training programmes.
Responsibilities will include:
- Engage with and stakeholder manage client's development needs
- Deliver Instructor led modular training programmes (live and virtual) which will involve regular travel around the UK to client premises and training venues.
- Create innovative new content, support materials, activities, and slide decks in line with standards and branding.
- Provide consultancy and coaching follow up to embed learning and behaviours.
- Provide subject matter expertise support to our digital content creator team.
- Design and develop bespoke content to support specific client learning needs.
- Support the measurement of training effectiveness with evaluation and feedback activities, providing MI to clients.
- Possess a commercial outlook looking for opportunities to support clients training needs further.
If you would like to know more please give me a call.