We are working with a growing financial planning firm in Bristol who are now looking to hire a Senior Paraplanner that wants the opportunity to manage a paraplanning team!
This team is imperative to the success of the clients journey. There are x14 trainee and fully qualified and experienced Paraplanners, so with this in mind the successful individual will hold their level 4 diploma as a minimum and be experienced as a Paraplanner.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Day to day management of the paraplanning team, monitoring the team and individual's effectiveness and identifying improvements
- Manage the team to ensure adherence to the documented 'best in class' processes, data quality standards, identifying and suggesting new processes as appropriate. Specifically, ensuring electronic client files in IO are updated correctly and in a timely manner in accordance with the standards and processes in place
- Ensure that all client reports are written in a manner that is accurate, compliant, in line with adviser's expectations and easy for the client to understand
- Foster the creation and maintenance of effective working relationships with advisers, clients, colleagues and management
- Create a team environment that people want to be and a proud to be part of
- Instil a culture and discipline of performance management, setting clear performance objectives, where team members are regularly appraised on their performance, highlighting and celebrating excellence and addressing under performance
- Create opportunities for continual learning and professional development by organising CPD activities for the team
- Forge excellent, collaborative working relationships with members of the operational management team
- Prioritise team and individual workload effectively, overseeing the allocation of work to team members to ensure efficient and smooth running of the department and the even distribution of work
- Monitor the work of staff and identify training needs in order to minimise error rates and promote a "right first time", quality assured service
- Act as a role model for behavioural excellence adopting and encouraging a 'win win' mentality and approach across the business
This role is a hybrid working role but due to the nature of you managing a team there will be expectations of you being in the office in central Bristol. 3/4 times a week.
- 27 days holiday plus bank holiday
- 5% Pension
- Income Protection
For more information on this Paraplanning manager role please click apply!