Our clients are looking for a Paraplanner Manager who is able to work in both locations every week with a hybrid set up.
As a Paraplanning Manager you'll be part of a critical team, supporting and coordinating the work allocation and flow for all Paraplanning staff, whilst also ensuring that all Financial Planners are supported by at least one of the Paraplanning team so they optimize their time in front of clients.
- Collaboratively with other regional team leaders
- Providing oversight of new business processing, implementation and planned review activity
- Identify where the team needs development and implement plans to improve performance
- Provide feedback/input for staff performance appraisals.
- Creating and developing pathways for better client experiences/outcomes
The ideal candidate:
- Incredibly skilled in Paraplanning
- Understands the complexities of the different types of business
- Can interrogate department production with your combined knowledge and experience as the PP Manager
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.