Have you got experience as a Commercial Underwriter who enjoys the technical aspect of the role and would like to be an integral part of a team?!
We are looking for a Policy Wording Specialist to join a leading insurer who has the ability to review, draft and check all company policy wordings including bespoke or delegated arrangement wordings to ensure a high level of accuracy and compliance with regulatory requirements.
The role will also include;
- Providing technical advice to the Company on wordings related matters
- Take care of any individual or ad hoc wording requests
- Resolve wordings queries from internal staff and Broker partners
- Provide comparisons between differing wordings
- Provide market insight into policy wordings to make sure the business retains a competitive edge
- Provide technical wording training to the business when required
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with both internal staff and any external Broker partners
What we need from you;
- Previous commercial underwriting experience - this could be gained from either from an insurer or broker through a DA scheme
- You will have the ability to translate thoughts into words and provide technical expertise to the business
- Excellent organizational skills and have the ability to work on your own
This is a home-based role and the salary on offer will be up to £60k depending upon your experience…. Along with an excellent benefits package! Please get in touch today for a confidential chat!