Our Pensions firm client is experiencing high growth and are now looking to hire a Post-Transaction Project Lead with significant UK DB experience to join one of their vibrant offices.
This role can be based remotely or with hybrid working from Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Guildford, Leeds, London, Manchester or Reading offices.
The Risk Settlement team is the fastest growing team and they advise Trustee and Corporate clients on a wide range of risk settlement areas, including:
- Journey planning and de-risking strategy, including member data, scheme benefits, investment strategy, liability management.
- Range of risk settlement options, with a strong focus on buy-ins and buyouts.
- Sourcing bulk annuity terms from the market and undertaking bulk annuity transactions.
- Buyout and wind-up.
As a Risk Settlement - Post Transaction Project Lead you will:
- Support the Risk Settlement Broking team during the buy-in and buy-out process
- Project manage and lead buy-in to buy-out /wind-up projects efficiently and within budget
- Manage a range of internal and external stakeholders, including trustees and their advisors, administrators, and bulk annuity insurers, to ensure delivery of the buyout/wind-up project.
- This will include workstreams such as member communications, data verification and finalising the bulk annuity policy, dealing with AVCs and historic insured annuities, liaising with the insurer on pension and benefit reimbursement etc
- Help develop our internal processes and documents and may also be involved in pitching for new business.
We are looking for an individual with significant UK Defined Benefit experience, perhaps gained through a Wind-Up Advisor/Project Manager/Admin Manager/Client Relation Manager background. We require someone who is looking for a new challenge and who wants to be part of this exciting period of growth. This role requires…
- Buyout and wind-up knowledge and a good understanding of the key workstreams
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to influence, multi-task and respond to changing priorities
- Highly organised
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.