- Posted 06 February 2023
- Salary£90000 - £130000 per annum + Excellent benefits package
- DisciplineFinancial Services
Executive Director & Regional Manager
Private Client Financial Planner
The Private Clients Financial is responsible for understanding and reviewing clients' financial objectives, attitude to risk, existing personal circumstances and then proposing a suitable strategy.
You will be capable of building relationships with both new and existing private clients.
Lead flow for prospective clients will arise from a variety of sources including general marketing, events attendance, referrals, partnerships and professional relationships.
- Understanding and reviewing clients' financial needs, attitude to risk, personal circumstances and current investments to propose suitable solutions and strategies to help meet their objectives.
- This involves reviewing existing investment portfolios, often producing a detailed written review and proposal as to how we might alter the investments, taking into account a client's investment aims, attitude to risk and personal circumstances including the tax situation. This will require meeting prospective clients to present our proposed solutions.
- 'Managing out' existing investments and reinvesting the capital into managed portfolios.
- Regular reporting of changes within portfolios and performance to clients.
- Attending review meetings with clients as required to maintain a suitable investment strategy appropriate for the client and his/her aims.
- Highlighting wealth management opportunities for referral to internal Financial planners or execution themselves if authorised with their wider wealth management service.
- To engage with and understand prospective clients needs.
- To present and discuss the appropriate proposition to prospective clients and follow through individually tailored proposals, to reflect the proposition agreed with them.
- To convert such prospective clients into clients and gain additional assets and revenue.
- To continually engage with existing clients, deepening and developing relationships.
- To provide ongoing support and administration to existing clients.
- To regularly review existing clients circumstances to ensure suitable for their current circumstances.
- To maintain adequate records of all ongoing and pertinent communications with clients.
You will have min diploma level 4 but ideally be chartered and hold CF30.
You will be driven, ambitious and have excellent client focus.
In return you will receive a top end salary and benefits package including PMI and PHI.