Client Delivery Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a prestigious London based independent insurance Broker and inherit a strong performing Residential and Commercial Real Estate client book of around £3milllion GWP.
You will have responsibility for the all-round management of your own portfolio of clients, as well as the general handling of the business, providing a full 360 service to your client book.
Of course, you will also be charged with growing the client portfolio at every opportunity, working with the Sales Director on potential opportunities that add value to your book.
It is a fantastic opportunity to bring your Property/Real Estate experience to a top commercial Broker, where all the support and back up is provided, within an extremely friendly team all working together to provide the best for their clients.
What they need from you
Ideally you will be able to demonstrate background in the management of an existing portfolio of Property clients, predominately managing agents and private landlords. General commercial candidates keen to move into a niche role may be considered providing they can demonstrate some relevant Property experience.
You will be passionate about delivering an exceptional client service.
Experience of driving growth of a book would be desirable.
What you will get in return
- As a Platinum standard Investor in People Organisation and a "Great Places to Work" Laureate, they recognise that a happy, motivated and well-trained team are crucial to their business and your success
- Annual company performance related bonus
- Passionate about the development of their people they fully fund industry exams and pay rewards upon qualification
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Pension Scheme (7% employer contribution/4% employee contribution)
- Income Protection cover
- Private Medical cover
- Season Ticket Loan
- Subsidised Gym membership
- Death in Service (on joining) - 4 x salary
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.