You'll have heard the word 'troubleshooter' before, I'm sure.
By definition, a person whose job is to solve major problems or difficulties that occur in a company.
So, if you are the type of person that sees the solutions in the problems rather than the problems in the solutions then this should be right up your street.
Working regionally across a network of broking sites, you'll come in when the cases get complex and the general broking teams need a helping hand.
So, you'll be involved in:
- Placement of larger, corporate level risks
- Market negotiations for tricky to place business
- Renewals of the top 10% of the regional cases
- Top tier client management
- Linking the broking teams with senior management
- Mentoring of less experienced handlers
- Rolling out technical training across the sites
It's the sort of role that suits perfectly if you are a Senior Broker, Broking Manager or Team Leader who usually has a queue of people lining up at your desk asking if they can pick your brain.
And the regional aspect means you'll have a much broader remit within this large broking remit and play a key role in helping shape their client management and technical strategy.
Plus the mentoring aspect will give you a great sense of reward andachievement as you help guide less experienced brokers through their own learning journey in broking.
Ideally, you'll be based around the Central Belt region or South of Scotland and have a commercial or corporate broking background.
Salary is around £45k plus top end benefits.