- Posted 10 May 2023
- Salary£37000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineGeneral Insurance
Love broking and want to develop but not as an Account Executive?
This newly created Schemes Broker position will see you progress from a handler/broker role into a more senior position managing all renewal activity for a regional team who operate within the schemes space.
It'll give you great progression as you'll have oversight of the renewal strategy plus work much closer at a strategic level with insurer partners.
Depending on your location you can either work in a hybrid capacity balancing your time between home and the Central Scotland offices or be more remote based.
Your day to day will include…
- Review and Underwrite within the delegated authority on our exclusive schemes
- Where required re-broke clients requirements to the open market
- Deal with incoming enquiries from clients, agents and account execs- ensuring all transactions are conducted compliantly and with full transparency
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with insurers and clients
- Assist in the creation of comprehensive client and broking documents
- Assist in planning the most appropriate insurance programme for the client's demands and needs
- Ensure that self and team comply with all applicable Company and/or Group policies and procedures
- Ensure correct authorisation is obtained and processes followed when required by applicable Company and /or Group policies and procedures
- Ideally, you'll be an experienced Account Handler or Underwriter looking for a rarely available remit where you hold underwriting authority but have direct client contact daily
Salary to £42k plus extensive employee benefits.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.