A well established PI team in London is looking to add a Senior Broker to their experienced team. The book is mainly UK wholesale business, with a slant towards construction PI, though also has a range of other professions, both new and emerging, as well as some retail business.
The main focus of the role will be broking Professional Indemnity risks (new and existing), both to the Lloyd's of London and Company Markets. There will also be some involvement with D&O and Cyber risks.
The role will entail:
- Advising clients on existing products
- Building and nurturing relationships with Underwriters in order to secure the best terms for the client
- Broking into Lloyds via facilities and open market
- Working with Underwriters to adapt policies and wordings
- Attending Insurer/ Broker/ client meetings
- Providing technical support /mentoring to more junior colleagues
- Saving all documentation on Acturis
- Processing MRC slips
- Full competence on PPL system
- Previous experience with Acturis skills
- Significant experience in the Professional Indemnity insurance Market
- London Market Insurer relationships
- Ability to buy/ exchange holiday
- Interest free season ticket loan Exchange Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity leave
To hear more about the role and the full range of benefits, get in touch for a chat.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.