Do you have Professional Indemnity Claims experience?!
If so, I have a Senior Claims Broker role available to be based in London - a mix of both office and home working is available.
You will be the key liaison between the client and the insurer and ensure that claims are administered in line with the expected standards, regulatory requirements and that an excellent service level is maintained.
- Develop strong relationships with markets
- Negotiate with markets to achieve the best outcome for the client
- Maintains any ongoing delegated authority contracts appropriately and cost effectively
- Create comprehensive claims documents:
- Presents claims to underwriters, dealing with queries, providing feedback and responding appropriately to clients, insurers and relevant internal departments.
- Reviews and prepares correspondence regarding notifications and claims to ensure that products and cover best meet the client's risk requirements, business objectives and compliance requirements.
- Keeps clients and insurers informed of developments relating to notifications and claims, liaising with third parties as necessary.
- Investigates and resolves queries from clients etc, following these through to resolution and keeping all parties informed throughout the process.
- Ensure up to date records are maintained at all times on the Group systems
- Interprets instructions and issues arising, and then implement actions according to policies and procedures
- Keep informed of all legal and regulatory developments relevant to the division/department
To be considered for the role you must have previous claims experience dealing with Professional Indemnity Claims ideally from a broking environment.
Excellent communication and negotiation skills are a must.
This is a great opportunity to join a global organisation along with a competitive salary and benefits package!
Please get in touch for a confidential chat!
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.