Business Manager - Commercial & Marine Insurance
With the cost of living increasing year on year, it's imperative you work for an Insurance Broker who values you, regularly offers you pay increases and gives you the platform to grow your earnings
I mean, a full tank of petrol for a 55-litre family car now costs £103.79!
"I offered every member of staff a 7% pay rise this year, just because they all work hard and deserve it" Words said by the MD of this highly successful Independent Insurance Broker in Nottingham.
We are talking about an Insurance Broker who have an impressive 95% client retention rate, a track record of having zero claims unpaid and a firm who offer market leading salaries to all staff, right from personal lines up to senior management.
Due to a retirement, the MD of this business is looking for his #2, an experienced commercial insurance professional who take pride in their technical ability, likes leading from the front and offering solutions to clients whilst heading up the placement strategy with Underwriters/Insurers.
- A salary up to £50,000 dependent upon experience, this comes with bonus potential.
- Opportunity to increase your salary year on year through hard-work and dedication to your role
- Health Insurance provided as a key integral part of the business
- Opportunity to work from home in a hybrid model
- Based on the outskirts of Nottingham, you'll enjoy free car parking, scenic walks on lunchtime and a great team working environment