IDEX are representing an international law firm who are looking to hire an experienced Corporate Tax Lawyer to join their corporate practice in the UK.
You will be advising on the corporate tax aspects of mainstream corporate, banking and commercial transactions as well as providing standalone corporate tax advice for FTSE 100/250, leading financial institutions and private business clients.
You will have broad-based experience of providing corporate tax advice in the following areas:
- National and international mergers, acquisitions and disposals - assets and shares
- Strategic tax advice, including pre-sale tax planning and preparation, and transaction structuring
- Group reorganisations and balance sheet engineering
- Management incentives including employee share schemes
- Private funds and other joint venture
- Public markets transactions and IPOs/secondary fund raising
What is on offer for you:
The opportunity to work for a firm which has been recognised as one of the best places to work in the UK and has been ranked by Great Place to Work® for 23 consecutive years.
Excellent benefits, including:
- A hybrid approach to office and remote working, with up to 100% remote working available
- Generous annual leave, with the option to buy up to a week's extra annual leave
- Private medical insurance, and the option to add family members
- A generous pension allowance
- Life assurance covering four times your annual salary
- A range of health and well-being programmes
- State of the art offices
- Opportunities to flourish in your role through training and personal development
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.