- Posted 23 May 2023
- Salary£90000.00 - £110000.00 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinancial Services
Client Delivery Manager
Senior Financial Planner
I have an incredible opportunity in your region for an experienced Financial Planner.
This ultra-modern, bespoke, technology led Financial Planning company is looking for high calibre, experienced Financial Planners to engage with their mass affluent/high-net worth client base.
Offering top end, tech led, fully digitalised advice - this company truly encapsulates next generation financial planning using cutting edge behavioural finance research and lifestyle modelling software.
With the security of a large corporate and the excitement and activity of working within a smaller team they are privately owned and run in a way to benefit both their client and employees.
Would this be of any interest to you?
- Ultra-modern, fully digitised, market leading, 21stc - next gen technology
- Hybrid role - extremely agile and flexible working policies
- Being part of something different - new - innovative and exciting
- This role is not 'the norm' - incredible opportunity
- Competitive salary + bonus and corp package
- Potential equity
- Fantastic company culture; a fun, exciting and collaborative working environment
- Incredible career development potential - huge growth opportunities
- Digitally delivered, simple/clear advice - NO ADMIN AND NO NEEDLESS FILING. Giving you more time to advise your clients
- Quality lead pool provided; 15-20 leads provided pcm
- Full administration and paraplanning support
Would you be interested in being a part of a company that is looking to build a business that works for the world where you can add significant value and expertise to the growth and development of this fantastic company.
If so, please email me in the first instance for further information.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.