- Posted 03 March 2023
- Salary£25000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
- Job type Flexible / Work From Home
- DisciplineFinancial Services
Senior IFA Administrator
A well-established Financial Planning firm specialising in providing financial advice to professionals and business owners are looking for an IFA Administrator to join their team in Birmingham. They offer fantastic progression opportunities, study support, free parking, company pension and flexible working hours.
Duties will include but will not be limited to;
- Managing diaries and booking appointments for Financial Planners
- Preparation of new business packs
- Liaison with admin team in respect of new business applications, pipeline management and case tracking
- Progressing business applications
- Record keeping and audit trail management
- Filing and retrieving information and documents
- Carrying out servicing requests for clients
- Liaising and working with internal and external third parties including clients, Paraplanners, Financial Planners and product providers
- File creation and maintenance
- Gathering information to prepare quotes for clients
- Ensuring all information passed to the Financial Planner meets the FCA guidelines
It is essential for candidates to have worked in a similar role, industry related qualifications are desirable but not essential.
For more information on this IFA Admin position in Birmingham please click apply
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.