Are you immediately available?
Do you have marine claims experience?
Our client, based in London, are looking for an experienced claims professional to join their team to specialise in both Marine and Energy Claims. This role is a 12-month FTC with an immediate start.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for managing all aspects of the claims adjudication process, providing management and clients with an efficient and effective claims service.
The main responsibilities for the role;
- Acting within an agreed claims authority and upholding the departmental objectives
- Acting fairly towards policy holders
- Receiving first notifications and updates
- Determining coverage
- Establishing and maintaining reserves
- Managing third party experts
- Agreeing valid claims
- Face to face negotiations with brokers
- Handling claims electronically predominately via ECF
- Attending client meetings
- Maintain compliance with internal and external risk controls and regulatory requirements.
- To supervise and monitor organisations where syndicate has delegated claims authority
- To notify and report claims notification to underwriters and senior management where necessary
The salary on offer is up to £92,500 depending upon experience. A mix of home/office working is available for this role.
Please get in touch for a confidential chat