Head of Legal - Scotland
Are you an ambitious and detail-oriented individual with strong Debt Recovery experience? Do you possess excellent communication and negotiation skills? If you thrive in a dynamic environment and have a strong desire to assist clients in resolving their financial challenges, this could be the perfect opportunity for you! My client is looking to speak to dedicated Debt Recovery Paralegals to join their team and assist with Unsecured Debt Recovery matters.
This national firm takes pride in its commitment to delivering exceptional legal services to its diverse clientele. With a reputation for excellence and a focus on innovation, they strive to provide effective debt recovery solutions to individuals and businesses alike. As a Debt Recovery Paralegal, you will play a crucial role in supporting the team in navigating complex debt recovery matters and achieving favourable outcomes for all concerned.
- You will deal with all aspects of the litigation process and debt recovery on behalf of a range of clients.
- You will ensure relevant processes are followed up in a timely manner
- You will draft and compile all relevant court documentation
- You will liaise with clients to ensure all information is commuted in a timely and professional manner
- You will ensure all procedures and policies are adhered with
To be considered you will:
- Ideally have a background in debt recovery work
- Have excellent experience in handling unsecured debt recovery matters
- Have a Paralegal qualification or the equivalent of
- Have excellent client liaison skills
- Be looking to progress your career in a fast paced and progressive environment.
Career progression, training and an excellent package is on offer!
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07384 795772.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.