Senior Underwriter - Financial Institutions
£90,000 - £150,000 + flexible working and package
IDEX has partnered exclusively with an award-winning international insurance group in the search for a Senior FI Underwriter.
The main purpose of the role is to assist the team grow the FI account profitably, through underwriting renewals, quoting new business and nurturing broker relationships. The book is made up of small and medium sized risks, emanating from worldwide locations including the US, Europe and the Caribbean. Clients range from hedge funds and mortgage providers to banks and small lenders.
The role will entail:
- Acting as a referral point to more junior members of the team.
- Maintaining and developing broker relationships.
- Assisting lead the team (this role could evolve into a management role).
Skills/ experience required:
- Strong experience underwriting Financial Institutions insurance business, with exposure to various market cycles.
- Ideally some international and/ or US underwriting experience.
- Broker relationships in the London and international markets.
- Leadership skills.
This business actively encourage applications from a diverse range of candidates and pride themselves on an inclusive culture. Get in touch for a chat to see if your values and experience align.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.