- Posted 04 April 2022
- Salary£55000 - £65000 per annum
- LocationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineGeneral Insurance
Servicing Account Executive
It can be tough making that bold decision to move to another brokerage.
Having built up your reputation and client base, you naturally want to develop and progress but the idea of starting again can be daunting.
It's a lot easier when you are inheriting a profitable client portfolio from a retiring Director though.
This Newcastle based insurance brokerage are looking to hire a talented Commercial Account Executive in a servicing role to look after a profitable book of commercial and mid-corporate clients.
- On joining, you'll be working closely with one of the retiring Directors as part of a transition phase to take ownership of their client portfolio worth around £300k income.
- You'll be working with a cross section of SME and larger Mid-Corporate client accounts both regionally and nationally, the majority of which are long standing loyal clients.
- Supported by an in-house broking and claims team, you'll receive dedicated technical and administrative support which means you will fully focus on what you do best, servicing the needs of clients.
- You'll have the freedom to manage your diary as you wish. The firm's agile working programme means you can work from home or from the network of office hubs in the North.
More about the firm……
- These guys are a local, community led brokerage. An ideal home if you want to avoid the cut throat corporate culture of the nationals.
- Throughout their history, they have had a knack for attracting some of the best talent in the market and currently house some of the top Executives working in the North East.
- A hands-on board are committed to investing in technology and process improvement, so the firm are well placed to thrive throughout the upcoming technological changes insurance has coming.
- If you like a culture where you are treated respectfully and have the autonomy to manage your day as you wish, then this will be the ideal environment.
Are you the right match?....
- You'll already have a track record within the commercial broking sector although perhaps want to join an independent firm where you have more freedom to bring your own creative flair to your work.
- With an existing client bank on offer, you'll have a talent for servicing although to really thrive in this modern business, you'll have a clear ambition for your own growth and development also.
- If this sounds like you and you would like a chat in confidence around this rarely available opportunity then get in touch