Executive Director & Regional Manager
Are you an adviser who writes your own suitability reports or an experienced, level 4 qualified Paraplanner interested in combining that with delivery of advice and take your role to the next level?
Idex consulting are looking for someone who is passionate about great client service to join this Large IFA.
If you would like a role that combines advice and paraplanning/suitability report writing for an established portfolio of clients I want to hear from you.
- The Trainee Adviser helps to execute the delivery of the Regional Business plan through great financial planning and service to clients whilst adhering to the relevant regulatory and governance requirements and giving due consideration to internal and external business risks
- You will undertake broad financial planning ensuring each client's goals are fully understood and the most appropriate solution offered
- Over the course of the first year you will then be given clients to manage whilst still maintaining some paraplanning duties
- You will deliver high quality financial planning remotely and achieving required quality standards on a consistent basis
- Identify additional opportunities from clients while deepening our understanding of their needs to ensure we exceed expectations and build lasting relationships
- Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge of investment markets, products and services, financial planning methodologies and tax, key processes, advice guidelines and compliance procedures
- Build and maintain personal and business relationships to help identify new opportunities as well as raise the firms profile
- Undertake paraplanning for own clients, research, analyse and prepare technical reports for clients relevant to their specific goals, seeking support when needed
- Build links with the clients' other professional advisers to help the client meet their needs
- Secure client commitment to initial and on-going financial planning services, securing and growing assets under advice and initial and on-going revenues
You must be a minimum Level 4 qualified and have previously worked as a Paraplanner, have strong influencing and communication skills to build and maintain trusted and strong relationships with clients to aid retention and introductions to generate value for clients and the business
This is a unique opportunity not to be missed and will offer the gateway to full Financial Planning.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.