- Posted 12 July 2022
- Salary£35000.00 - £42000.00 per annum + benefits package
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinancial Services
Trainee Financial Planner
We are working closely with a business who are looking to take on a Associate Financial Planner and work directly with a senior Financial Planner in the business.
The ideal candidate will hold their level 4 diploma and have experience within Paraplanning.
Your main role will be to work directly with the Senior Planner, shadowing their day, working closely with them and the clients. Once you are registered and have been signed off you will slowly inherit the client bank.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Providing technical support
- Writing technical reports, recommendations and research
- Completing training
- Relationship management
- Holiday 25 days plus bank holiday
- Hybrid working - 2/3 days in the office rest from home
- Group Life
- Pension 5%
- And more
This is an opportunity that doesn't arise very often, please click apply for further information!