Idex Consulting have a new opportunity for a Trainee Financial Planning Administrator to join a large, modern IFA Practice in Newcastle.
This is an office based position.
To support the smooth and professional running of the Newcastle office in addition to administrative duties and delivering a high level of client service and a great first and lasting impression of the company. You will work alongside another Offices Services Administrator and work together in achieving this.
- Greeting clients, external visitors and colleagues from other offices
- Managing meeting room bookings and coordinating meetings with external companies/contacts
- Set up of daily coffee machine and meeting rooms for internal and external meetings depending on requirements i.e. video conferencing, refreshments/lunches
- Assist with new starter process and manage the company's desk booking system including staff queries
- Responsible for the incoming and outgoing mail deliveries, including booking couriers and ensuring timely completion
- Call handling (clear and concise message taking, passing messages on to the relevant individual in a timely manner, supporting portal queries when required)
- Produce and dispatch of the daily welcome letters within the agreed SLA's
- Manage and order stationery and meeting room refreshments in addition to creating Purchase Orders
- Support those in the Newcastle office with administrative duties as and when required these could include chasing providers, payments, mail merges, document editing
- Complete monthly credit card reconciliation and stats to produce meaningful MI
- Participate in any projects and relevant business initiatives when required
- Continually looking at ways to enhance existing procedures to obtain maximum efficiency's
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.