THIS ROLE CAN BE LOCATED ANYWHERE FROM HOME
An truly unique opportunity to join a leading global insurance MGA in the financial lines market.
Supporting two technically strong Underwriters
General support of the underwriting management team duties to include:
- KYC checks
- Electronic filing
- Quote logging
- Keeping spreadsheet and UW management system up to date
- Monitoring of credit control and unallocated cash
- Production of debit notes, policy documentation, endorsements etc
- Assisting with tax queries
- Dealing with queries from capacity providers
- Liaising with brokers, service providers and other third parties
- Ad hoc reporting and project support work
The role will give you exposure to overseas binders as well as Underwriters.
You will need to be experienced in financial lines insurance, comfortable working from home as well looking to forge a career in the commercial Underwriting space.
The role offers incredable exposure to global risks in emerging markets and can really enhance your career.
Home work/occasional travel to London
For more information please do apply.