Terms and conditions – Path to Partnership
1. The Path to Partnership prize draw is organised by IDEX Consulting Limited trading as IDEX Consulting (“IDEX”) of Colmore Building, Colmore Row, Birmingham.
2. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of IDEX (“Promoter”).
3. All entries must comply with the entry criteria, be submitted in English and online via completing the prize draw form.
4. All entries must be submitted by completing the online prize draw form. A maximum of one entry per person is permitted.
5. The winner will be selected by random and will be notified by February 9th.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
7. The prize of a one night stay for two people at a 5* hotel is supplied by IDEX.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
9. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the awards is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
10. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
12. In so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.