- Posted 14 March 2022
- Salary£75000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits package
- DisciplineFinancial Services
Client Delivery Manager
Idex are working exclusively with this top-tier national wealth management brand, an inclusive and supportive firm, who are a household name in the search for an Adviser Development Manager to develop a regional team of Private Wealth Advisors and Associate Advisors.
Working closely with the financial planning team, you will provide 1-to-1 and group coaching sessions to help improve the quality, strategy and performance of their advisers; coaching on best-practice and helping to identify and embed knowledge and skills, and driving behaviours to help them in delivering an exceptional level of service to both new and existing clients.
What you'll be doing
- Observing Advisers performance and creating debrief and action plans to identify areas of improvement.
- Identifying Adviser and team training needs by observing sales encounters and role plays to evaluate sales performance.
- Collaborating with the training team to implement relevant upskill programmes.
- Developing relationships with the adviser team that makes it easy to communicate their ideas and issues they are facing.
- Coaching in both group and 1 on 1 settings - discussing tips and strategies with advisers and identifying and embedding best practice.
- Preparing and presenting reports to the Regional Directors
Your qualifications & experience
- Level 4 Diploma qualified
- Experience of giving financial advice
- Strong supporting, coaching and influencing skills
- A genuine desire to help others achieve their goals
- Experience of implementing different coaching and sales methodologies
What you will receive
- An outstanding defined contribution pension scheme
- An additional 4% of your annual salary in a flexible benefits package that you can select and pay for conveniently via a salary deduction or take as cash.
- 25 days holiday allowance plus bank holidays.
- Home based
- Flexible working
- Maternity leave benefits
- An incentive scheme, based on the company's performance and your contribution to it.