- Posted 06 March 2023
- Salary£37000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineGeneral Insurance
This major insurance business is one of the best regarded specialist insurance firms in the UK.
Currently they have a small team here in Scotland although you can join them right at the start of their next growth journey as they look to build the team up into double figures.
In this Client Manager role, you'll work on a hybrid basis from the main Perth offices and enjoy a varied remit which will cover both broking and underwriting work.
Your day to day will include…
- Review and Underwrite within the Delegated authority on our exclusive schemes
- Where required re-broke clients requirements to the open market
- Deal with incoming enquiries from clients, agents and account execs- ensuring all transactions are conducted compliantly and with full transparency
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with insurers and clients
- Assist in the creation of comprehensive client and broking documents
- Assist in planning the most appropriate insurance programme for the client's demands and needs
- Ensure that self and team comply with all applicable Company and/or Group policies and procedures
- Ensure correct authorisation is obtained and processes followed when required by applicable Company and /or Group policies and procedures
Ideally, you'll be an experienced Account Handler or Underwriter looking for a rarely available remit where you hold underwriting authority but have direct client contact daily.
Salary to £42k plus extensive employee benefits.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.