- Posted 13 June 2022
- Salary£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + benefits package
- DisciplineFinancial Services
IDEX Consulting are recruiting on behalf of a Top 30 Chartered Financial Planning practice, who are searching for an experienced Financial Planner to join their team in Leeds.
Our client has prestige and expertise within the marketplace; bringing together many years providing holistic, integrated and bespoke independent Financial Planning Advice, now to over 3,000 individuals, businesses, charities and trusts across the UK The business believe their multi-faceted and integrated approach between professional advisers, enables their clients to benefit from a cost-effective, bespoke, and streamlined service.
Now in an exciting period of growth, the business are searching for a diploma-qualified Financial Planner to oversee an existing portfolio of HNW/UHNW clients; whilst working closely with the new business and marketing teams to grow the opportunity to provide new client advice.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a truly independent practice, with an exceptional investment proposition.
What we're looking for:
- Minimum Diploma Level 4 qualified with an interest of progressing to Chartered status
- Hold CAS with Current SPS
- Experience of IHT/tax/trusts/estate planning and complex case management with a strong technical background
- History in delivering quality fee-based business and cash-flow modelling to wealthy private clients
- Able to work cross-functionally and collaborate with other professional connections (Accountants, Solicitors, etc) to formulate bespoke and integrated financial planning solutions
- An ethical and professional, client-focused approach with strong knowledge of legislation
Why you should apply:
- Starting salary from £50-70K plus bonus, share scheme and package
- Full support with marketing, new business generation, paraplanning and back office
- Exceptional career development and study framework to support with advanced qualifications and personal growth
- Existing portfolio of HNW/UHNW private clients to manage
- Opportunity to join a well-respected, fast-growth and client-focused business