This is an opportunity for an individual who has experience within administration and ideally within the financial services sector (although out of industry will be considered)
The main purpose of this role is to support the Financial Planners and Investment Managers in the business.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- To support the Client Administration team in the delivery of administration activities ensuring work is delivered to a high standard and in a timely manner.
- Responsible for organising client review meetings and preparing meeting packs and required valuations.
- Responsible for post and other front office activities where required.
- To collaborate and share best practices with colleagues.
- Identify and report any risks, breaches, or errors through ensuring risks are logged through to mitigating actions and controls.
This financial planning firm will support you with a career pathway within the profession, full exam support, development into other areas of the business through to advising.
For more information on this financial services administration role in Bournemouth please click apply and we will be in touch.