An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Group Risk Technical Analyst.
Remote working - you will be required to go into the Glasgow office once or twice a month.
To provide support and assistance in the acquisition of new business and existing client retention in the most efficient and cost effective manner, within the laid down procedures.
- Answering incoming telephone calls/ emails and responding to client enquiries
- Preparing business reports for group life, group income protection and group critical illness, including renewal and new business
- Effectively managing administration of existing schemes including flexible benefit schemes
- Sending out renewal invitations and request for client data
- Ensuring accuracy of client invoices prior to dispatch
- Checking accuracy of policy documents prior to dispatch
- Effectively managing administration of renewal process
- Preparing and comparing client data
- Managing the quotation process for market reviews and new business prospects
- Placing schemes on risk and ensuring smooth inception of new schemes
- Liaising with insurers to resolve claims and membership issues
- Keeping the Consultant team informed on ongoing queries/claims issues
- Providing ongoing feedback to facilitate quality process improvements
- Maintaining good working knowledge of group risk markets and products
- Using own initiative to assist Consultant team in pro-active manner
- Adhering to regulatory requirements at all times
- Working in accordance with GDPR/Data Protection and adhering to TCF at all times
- Product knowledge and experience in all relevant areas of Group Risk benefits
- Anti-Money Laundering procedures and TCF
- Experience in dealing with Flex schemes
- Preferably working towards or achieved GR1
Excellent salary and benefit package.