If you're a dynamic, creative Marketing Executive looking for your next career move, we have an opportunity for you!
We are working with a Independent Insurance Broker that aims to make a difference. They are looking for someone to join the team who will play a pivotal role in delivering creative and engaging campaigns that are clear for clients, support their business objectives and raise their brand profile.
What you will LOVE about working for this business
- You will be working within a culture that is unique and emanates from the entrepreneurial spirit of its senior management team. Here you will be encouraged, empowered and supported to fully realise your potential.
- You will be part of a shared journey working alongside some of THE most dedicated and talented insurance professionals within the sector that empower and support people to be the best they can possibly be.
- Your work will be acknowledged and rewarded, you'll be truly valued as the individual that you are.
More about the role
- You will be building marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan.
- Develop a deep understanding of the areas of the business under your marketing supervision
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, collaborating with key stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
- Create and manage on brand and on message multi-channel content
- Partner with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and eco-system partners
- Organise and oversee online and face-to-face networking/promotional events
- Develop business cases for marketing activities and make recommendations on marketing tactics
- Work to ensure messaging is consistent and on brand
What we need from you
- Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results
- Insurance Industry experience is desirable
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Exposure to digital and direct response marketing
- Competence as a creative writer with a flair for great content
- Strong project management and decision-making skills
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- Experience working with stakeholders of all levels
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Experience in marketing/communications, with a BA in Marketing or Business or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft office tools, particularly PowerPoint, Teams, Sharepoint