- Posted 09 March 2023
- Salary£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinancial Services
Client Delivery Manager
As an industry, financial advice needs to change the way advice is delivered to give better outcomes for clients. To achieve our ambition to be the first choice for clients we need to redefine our approach to financial advice. For us it's all about our clients and working with our advisers to provide the very best service we can in a friendly and helpful way. Working with partners to build the next generation of financial advice services, which will provide modern digital solutions; to complement the human aspect of trusted advice, and enable clients to receive advice in a friction less way, when and how they want it.
Critical to our mission is the design and development of our client online portal solution and to drive this product forwards we're seeking an experienced agile product owner.
The ideal candidate will have experience working on client facing software solutions and will be an advocate for the role of both CX and UX in great product design. We need someone with a "can do" mindset that is confident and pragmatic in their approach. The Product Owner will have a high degree of autonomy and will be responsible for distilling business value and goals into roadmaps and refined product backlogs that Developers can action.
- Work with Transformation Director, CX Lead and business stakeholders to define the strategic vision for client online access
- Communicate with stakeholders at all levels, providing transparency and visibility to development activity
- Lead team scrums to support roadmap delivery through Agile development process
- Collaborate with internal and external contacts and customers to understand their needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals
- Work closely with business teams to create and maintain product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Remain up to date on trends and best practices for agile project and product management
- Create and manage a product backlog, ensuring work items are prioritised based on overall strategy and dependencies are mapped and understood
- Work with wider business to assess value, develop cases, and prioritise stories, epics, and themes to ensure work aligns with product strategy and organisational objectives
Required skills and qualifications
- The successful candidate will be involved in the ongoing development of live product immediately and so solid experience as a product owner is essential
- An in-depth working knowledge of agile / scrum methodology is required to support the growth of the team and the wider business
- This role will be pivotal for our engineering team and so experience of working with software development teams is a must
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.