- Posted 08 March 2022
- Salary£80000 - £100000 per annum
- DisciplineFinancial Services
IDEX Consulting have been retained on behalf of a Top 100 Financial Planning firm to lead the search for an Regional Adviser Manager to join their team in the Leeds/Yorkshire region.
Our client has prestige within the marketplace; bringing together many years of expertise in providing holistic and bespoke independent Financial Planning Advice to over 2,400 individuals, businesses, charities and trusts. The business believe their multi-faceted and integrated approach between professional advisers, enables their clients to benefit from a cost-effective, bespoke, and streamlined service.
Now in an exciting period of their history, the business are keen to appoint a Regional Adviser Manager to help sustain this organic growth, by driving regional initiatives and leading a team of junior and experienced Advisers; in a player-management focused capacity.
- Leading from the front to provide supervisory oversight to a team of junior and experienced Financial Planners across the region.
- Promote best-practice to drive the quality and consistency of advice and service delivery; helping to ensure positive client experience.
- Drive organic business growth by recognising success and implementing regular coaching, mentoring and training sessions.
- Maintain CAS status to advise a niche portfolio of HNW/UHNW clients.
- Develop comprehensive plans aligned to strategic objectives, to help maximise the scope for opportunity and growth.
- Drive commercial awareness across the team by working towards specific retention and new business objectives, to achieve both team and individual goals.
What we're searching for:
- Significant experience in leading and supervising Financial Planners in a regulated environment, with strong knowledge of the regulatory framework.
- Able to influence and manage internal and external stakeholders and partners.
- Commercially-adept with experience of coaching, training and mentoring teams of experienced Financial Advisers with a view to spot opportunities and aid in future development.
- Ability to develop and execute strategies to drive growth within the marketplace.
- Holds CAS with a history of managing client portfolios of HNW/UHNW clients.
- Successful new business track record, ideally with experience of building professional connections.
- Experience in driving business development initiatives within the Financial Planning sector.
Get in touch for immediate consideration, or contact James Salmon at IDEX Consulting for more information.