We've been retained for a search on behalf of a global law firm who have appointed a global head who has launched an award winning regulatory consulting practice as part of the firms wider offering - the team advise the law firms regulated clients (PRA / FCA) clients globally in all thematic areas and are growing at a fast rate. Right now they have an immediate requirement for Senior Analysts to join them.
As a Senior Analyst within an expanding team, you will gain exposure to exciting projects which will include;
- Reviewing client documentation, including policies, procedures, client files, management information, to understand a client's business operations and control framework
- Identifying trends, patterns and key risks
- Conducting research on a client's business, sector and regulatory landscape
- Supporting preparation of training materials.
- Conducting research to support drafting of thought leadership pieces both internally and externally
You need to be focused, collaborative, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial. This role would suit a team player with the ability to use their own initiative and provide prompt practical services to clients.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com showing work experience in regulation or compliance (ideally gained within Consulting, Financial Services Auditing, Asset Management, Banking, Brokers, Investment Banks and the Regulator).