Are you an experienced senior claims professional, have dealt with D&O or FI claims, and looking for a company where you can shape your role and make it your own?!
Our client is looking for talent to join their experienced claims division in London. You will have a mix of both home and office working!
As a senior member of the team, you will work under limited technical direction, investigating and effectively handling a broad range of claims. You will work within specific limits of authority on assignments involving significant technical complexity and coordination.
Role duties will also include;
- Interprets more complex or unusual policy coverages and determines if coverages apply to claims submitted, escalating issues as needed.
- Coordinates and performs investigations and evaluates claims through contact with insureds, brokers, partners and experts.
- Proactively manages claims, setting appropriate reserves in line with reserving philosophy, and authorising payments within scope of authority.
- Ensures large and significant claims are identified at an early stage and management are notified and kept advised in line with claims handling guidelines.
- Supports the claims leadership with structured feedback to Underwriting and other business stakeholders, through use of claims data and trend analysis, to support risk selection and guide Underwriting strategy.
The successful applicant will have previous claims handling experience, with a focus on D&O or financial institution claims….. progression towards your insurance qualifications would be advantageous!
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary up to £90,000 depending upon your experience along with excellent company benefits!
Please get in touch today for a confidential chat!