Managing Director - Financial Services
Are you a Marketing Manager who has knowledge and experience of working within a financial planning organisation?
We are appointed by a leading financial planning firm in London, who seek an individual to head up their marketing and report directly into the MD deliver internal and external campaigns.
The ideal applicant will have knowledge and experience of the financial advice market, and have proven success in developing current revenue streams and implementing new lead generation strategies. The position is one that you can make your own and shape as the business , and your skills grown and develop.
- Budget, plan and execute the marketing strategy using the full range of digital and offline marketing channels
- Drive ambitious strategies to increase inbound lead generation for new Clients, Professional Connections and Financial Planners
- Develop our pre-existing client engagement strategies to increase client advocacy, referrals, and revenues
- Form communication plans to support the delivery of financial planning advice to our existing clients
- Monitor, track, and report on campaigns and brand initiatives, gaining insights and optimising accordingly
This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual looking to grow and develop in a forward thinking and innovative firm.