Client Delivery Manager
I am currently representing an incubated startup, disrupting the financial advice market. They are on a mission to transform the way financial advice is delivered in the UK; helping people make smarter financial decisions using our innovative Lifeline technology. They have more than 2.5 million customers and the investments have put more than £12.4 billion into the UK economy.
Training & Competency Lead which will play a critical role in the firms future growth plans. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced training supervisor who wants to take a senior position and grow their career within a rapidly scaling business.
Working closely with the Co-Founders and senior management team, you'll be taking ownership of various areas of both Learning & Development and Training & Competency within a fast-paced advice business. Driving training, culture, and accelerating individual development for both experienced Advisers and Paraplanners, along with leading training for those new to industry.
Day to day this role will include
- Leading on all training, competency, and L&D frameworks and initiatives across the company - developing and maintaining all firm T&C schemes and its documentation
- Training and supporting colleagues on all aspects of our advice process - from onboarding for new joiners, to training on our internal systems, to regular technical training topics for planners and advisers
- Helping our goal of changing the face of advice in the UK, by providing guidance and support for the next generation of planners and advisers as they work towards their professional qualifications and financial exams
- Conducting internal reviews of advice cases and working with compliance to ensure competency, discover training needs, and identify where process improvements are required
- Helping ensure compliance with our ongoing training & development responsibilities under the certification regime
- Strategic planning with senior management team and liaising across all areas from advice, finance, operations and distribution; ensuring accurate MI is tracked for T&C and feeds into our strategic decision making
This is a great opportunity to join a firm with genuine purpose and impact on customers, along with a strong moral code (they are carbon negative and a B corp too!)
- Competitive salary + benefits (bonus, pension, private medical, income protection, death in service)
- Share incentive program (own part of one of the fastest growing UK private companies)
- Access to wellness/mental health support (Headspace App + mental health support through private medical)
- Budget for additional learning/cost of exams
- Electric vehicle leasing through salary sacrifice
- Flexible working hours and hybrid remote working (typically 2-3 days a week working in snazzy central London office
- Exceptionally open and diverse, multinational team
- Entrepreneurial, creative environment
- Unrivalled opportunity to take a leading role within a FinTech startup, backed by one of the biggest Venture Capital businesses in Europe