- Posted 25 March 2022
- Salary£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineGeneral Insurance
Training Development Manager
Have you got experience training, developing and coaching individuals during their insurance career?
IDEX are supporting a marketing leading training provider that specialises in the insurance market.
Due to the continued expansion they are looking to recruit a Training Development Manager who is passionate about training and fully understands the expectations of insurers, Brokers and the FCA.
This role will be responsible for the quality of all training delivered to our insurance clients whether via instructor led events or our market leading e-learning platform.
You will work with a close-knit team of Directors, trainers and the digital team to maintain existing learning content and develop new and innovative courses for our target audience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Be responsible for development, maintenance and some delivery of our instructor led insurance training solutions for our clients including our CII qualification programmes
- Design and develop effective, engaging, modern training support materials, activities and resources in line with standards and branding
- Provide subject matter expertise support to our digital content team to create and maintain market leading e-learning materials
- Consult internal and external subject matter experts, to review core training modules to ensure they are technically accurate and match current legislation
- Keep abreast of sector news to identify new opportunities
- Manage a team of employed and self-employed trainers
- Evaluate learning interventions to measure impact and quality of training
- Have the ability to lead and facilitate training via Zoom, Teams and Webex and in person
- Support the measurement of training effectiveness with evaluation and feedback activities, providing MI to clients and Directors
- Possess a commercial outlook to proactively seek out opportunities to support clients training needs further and promote our services to new clients
- Support the design and distribution of marketing materials and attend industry events to promote our marketing leading services
For a confidential chat please contact me on 07314458110 or email Alexandra.Callinan@idexconsulting.com