A leading insurance business are looking to appoint an Underwriting Manager to oversee underwriting process and strategy across their commercial division in the Midlands.
You will be part of the UK Package management team commercial Package, leading underwriting standards for package and commercial combined business, collaborating with the wider management developing products and wordings.
As Technical Underwriting Manager you will be accountable for:
- Underwriting the more technical cases
- Defining technical underwriting standards within the department and also with our delegated authority holders
- Development of new products and product enhancements
- Creating, reviewing and approving policy wordings including terms and conditions
- Act as a referral point for large / complex underwriting referrals
- Developing training material and underwriting guidelines
- Training underwriters
They offer a hybrid working model with a mix of home and office work
If you have a background technical underwriting weather that be in a management position already or as as a Technical Underwriter looking for that next step and want to discuss further please get in touch.
There is an attractive package on offer including car/car allowance and bonus.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.