High Net Worth Specialist Recruiter
Reporting to the Private Clients Manager, you will be responsible for retaining, developing and growing your personal portfolio of private clients to achieve personal retention and growth targets.
You will be given the support and resources in order to provide a first-class proactive service to clients and prospective clients and look to build and manage your personal sales pipeline and have access to a wide panel of insurers.
What you will LOVE about this company:
You will be working within a culture that is unique and emanates from the entrepreneurial spirit of its senior management team. Here you will be encouraged, empowered and supported to fully realise your potential.
This business appreciate that people need work/life balance. As such, you'll be control of balancing your time between working from home and being in the office. Whilst this is a full time role there is also some flexibility around start and finish times and you can tailor these to suit your lifestyle.
They're on an extremely exciting journey and are totally committed to their people, they back this up with ample opportunities for professional development and long-term career prospects.
As they grow, it's key that they attract and retain the best talent in the industry (that's you). Establishing a market- leading employee benefits package has been a real demonstration of the commitment to their people - 30 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), Pension, PMI, Life Insurance plus many, many other perks.
You will be part of a shared journey working alongside some of THE most dedicated and talented insurance professionals within the sector that empower and support people to be the best they can possibly be.
Your work will be acknowledged and rewarded, you'll be truly valued as the individual that you are.
What they need from you:
- Real passion about a long-term career within the industry.
- Industry qualifications - Cert CII (Or a full commitment to obtaining qualifications)
- Sound technical knowledge of the Insurance Industry with reference to the HNW markets both for household and private motor
- Ability to provide a responsive first-class service to clients.
- Ability to listen to clients and identify their needs in order to then match suitable products for them;
- Ideally have a background in sales environment, working towards sales targets;
- Must be a team player and be able to work collectively with colleagues to meet targets;
- Flexible approach and adaptable to whatever the needs of the business may be.
- Report writing
- Excellent verbal and written communication and administration skills.
- Ability to organise workflow, prioritising tasks and managing own time.
- Confident user of technology and software e.g. MS Office and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of broking processes and regulatory standards.
- Working knowledge of FCA compliance rules.
- Competent user of insurance client system; Acturis an advantage