You will sit within the Financial Services Fintech team, working closely with the sector leadership in Banking & Capital Markets, Wealth & Asset Management as well as Insurance to fully utilise their market access and relationships. Together with the Fintech team leadership, you will manage relationships with key FinTechs who can bring about transformational improvements at our large financial services clients.
Your key responsibilities
You will work to support clients through the full life cycle of delivery from review and assessment through to target state design and implementation. You will build a deep understanding of how Fintech firms work and the challenges facing today's senior leaders at our clients, becoming a trusted business advisor.
- Engagement delivery - working as part of Fintech teams that bring together various skills and competencies from across the business including strategy, CX, risk management, technology architecture operations and tax. Projects will include working directly with Fintech clients and with established players seeking to collaborate with Fintechs
- Fintech strategy - helping to design and implement Fintech and technology strategies that enable value and growth across the client's business
- Market insight - identifying new Fintech developments which can make a material impact on the sector and competitive advantage. Explaining Fintech trends in terms of business impact
- People leadership - working as part of high performing FinTech teams, coaching, mentoring junior colleagues and serving as a role model for our people values
- Business development - developing trusted advisor relationships with our Fintech clients, Fintech collaborators and incumbent firms engaging with Fintechs, shaping propositions and commercial proposals
- Product management/ownership - playing a leading on one or more of our Fintech assets
- Internal network building - supporting the Fintech team's goals by working with specialists in other service lines
- Brand and market eminence - being a visible leader in the Fintech community, attending conferences, contributing to thought leadership, participating in multi-client industry round tables
Skills and attributes for success
- Delivery experience in the Fintech and Financial Services sectors
- Experience in AGILE project management experience
- A proven record leading teams in delivering transformational services and solutions in leading financial services companies
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated understanding and experience of driving key Fintech trends, e.g., Open Banking, digital assets, digitisation, RegTech, ESG (Environmental Social Governance), etc.
- Strong relationship with leading and emerging FinTechs
- Industry insights and experience in at least one of financial services sectors, with ability to be effective in others: retail banking, wholesale banking, capital markets, payments, SME (Small and Medium Enterprise) lending, wholesale insurance, personal insurance, wealth management, asset management, etc.
- Proven sound judgement and flexibility in balancing multiple project requirements, tight deadlines, and keeping people and projects moving on schedule, with high attention to detail
- A driven individual possessing the hard and soft skills necessary to drive transformational performance across our portfolio of accounts and solutions
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to navigate successfully across complex, geographically and commercial diverse operations