Do you have Product Liability Claims experience along with a strong background in Casualty Claims?!
Our client based in London are looking for a Senior Claims Advocate to join the business to provide a quality claims service to all US Casualty, US H/C, Life Science clients together with advisory and servicing role to customers both internal and external alike.
- You will be responsible for the management and control of complex US Casualty, US H/C, Life Science claims.
- You will personally provide outstanding service and technical advice, expediting and negotiating best claims settlements.
- Contribute to business development with recommendations during marketing and renewal meetings.
- Develop and foster relationships with clients to attract new business and retain existing clients.
- You will provide leadership, guidance, manage the team responsibilities and be accountable for service delivery.
- Be responsible for the team's performance against service standards and take remedial action as appropriate.
- Hold regular team meetings and act as focal point for market intelligence.
- Be actively involved in recruitment/promotions/remuneration for the team.
- Ensure that all staff within the team are trained, competent and motivated.
- Conduct regular appraisals in accordance with timescales and guidance set by the Company.
The successful candidate will have previous experience handling Product Liability and Casualty claims….Life Science experience would be an added bonus! Candidates from a broker, insurer, legal or TPA background will be considered.
If you are currently working within a Senior Claims Advocate role and would like to take the next step up in your career to become a Divisional Claims Director and be responsible for a small claims team, then this role will give you that opportunity!
You will be rewarded with a six-figure salary, along with great company benefits and bonus.
London based role with hybrid working available.
Please get in touch today to discuss further!
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.